Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello, remember me?

So, it’s been awhile. Okay a long while since I posted to this blog. Hmm, what was that? Where have I been?

Well I could go into some long winded excuse about life and the meaning of the universe as my reason for not posting anything within the past year.

Oh, forget that! Here’s goes…I got nothing.

I have not posted, because I’ve been busy writing, working a 9 to 5, and to be honest, I just didn’t feel like posting the details of my latest rejection. Whoa that sounded petty harsh. But why sugar coated it. When the truth is being a writer is more than just writing. It’s that constant hope that somewhere there is an editor who will say, yes. Instead thank you, but seriously no thank you.

No. I have not given up on my dream of being a published author. I’m at present working on completing my first draft of a MS I’ve been working on for some time now. And I’ve also started several new outlines for story this past year.

I’m not going anywhere,

A.M. Wells

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, A.M. Wells. Just stopping by to say keep hoping and keep writing. Yes, times are tough but so is the economy. It will change. Change always changes, as Octavia Butler says.

You are forgiven for not passing on your wonderful thoughts for months. *smile*

cinquetta said...

Hey Ms. Wells it's been awhile last time i stop bye was either March or June. When you was writing about two sister and another story and neither one is finish. I sorry about you have been publish but you have not send yopur work to all publish company. I know work is fantastic amazing and hot. Please keep trying and don't forget to update your stories. I miss you!!!!!! President Obama stated YES YOU CAN!

SASSE Sheets said...

That's okay, I'm sure you will have a lot of good news to post soon about your writing success. ;)

Yvette Hines

A.M. Wells said...

Lucien, Thanks for stopping by and the encouragement.

Cinquetta, Thanks you. It's good to be missed. You inspire me to keep writing and no I won't give up.

Yvette, You must be psychic, yes I did receive some very good news as a matter of fact. Thanks for stopping by.

A.M.

Melisse Aires said...

Congratulations on your contract with Red Rose Publishing!